Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Ike

I just want to let everybody know that David and I are safe and sound and really pretty far from the serious hurricane activity. We are north in the state and far from the coast, and they are saying the storm will be down to a "1" by the time it gets to us - just some heavier rain and windiness.

Please pray for my "classmates" in the Houston-Galveston extension programme of Perkins, however - their classes were cancelled toward the end of this week so they could prepare for the weekend. I'm sure many of them have been evacuated from their homes.

2 comments:

maryclairey said...

Glad to hear you guys are ok. I'll keep the other students in my prayers. Love you and miss you!

Kristine said...

So you could hear me worrying from that far away?? Thanks for the update.