Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Quarter Century





I'm so lucky to have the kind of friends in my programme who will set aside piles of reading, hours of practice time, and a very pressing hymnal analysis project (about which more presently) to come celebrate my birthday with me. I don't think my parents' planning was very great, what with me being born in the busiest month for graduate students... but I was a month premature, so I guess I can't lay all the blame on them.

We had a great evening out at Desperados, which my friend Henry recommended - because if you're going to turn twenty-five in Dallas you should celebrate by eating Tex-Mex.

It's been a very happy 25 years - I'm sure there will be lots of excitement in the year to come. Here's to having great friends to grow up/grow old with!




No comments: